Become a FunLab Volunteer Today!
The FunLab will be held on various days throughout the week and at various locations. We have sessions to fit everyone's schedule!
- FunLab covers topics of Earth Science, Life Science, and Physical Science. The scientific method is used as the basis of each lesson and experiment.
ALL FUNDS GO TO 501 c)3 IRS AUDITED SAVINGS ACCOUNT. WE ARE HAPPY TO SEND YOU A RECEIPT FOR YOUR DONATION! PLEASE EMAIL US IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT SUPPLIES WE ARE CURRENTLY IN NEED OF.
FunLab Volunteer Responsibilities
· help carry out the lesson activities on site
· show up for the lesson activities you sign up for
· be familiar with the mission statement of the FunLab
· have a positive and enthusiastic attitude at all times
Scientific Method: Determining Unknown Edible Samples
Ecology: Tectonic Plates with Graham Crackers
Plant Uptake of Water : Food Coloring on Plant Stem
Human Body Structure: Dissection of Fetal Pig
Biodiversity in Ecosystems: Classroom Aquarium
Biology: Extraction of DNA from a Strawberry
Density: Sinking Objects in Honey, Oil, and Water
Density: Rainbow in a Jar
Acids and Bases: Test Household Items with Indicators
Cell Biology: Gummy Osmosis
Gases and Pressure: Coke and Mentos